Welcome to Youth Law at The Alex

Legal Education and Resource Centre for Children and Youth

Important Announcement from Youth Law at The Alex

Due to lack of sustainable funding, Youth Law at the Alex will be closing as of March 31, 2020. As of January 15, 2020 we will no longer be accepting referrals.

Children and youth seeking legal advice and representation in non-criminal law matters should contact Legal Aid Alberta: (1 866-845-3425) or, the Law Society of Alberta Lawyer Referral Line (403) 228-1722.

If you need help with criminal matters, contact the Youth Criminal Defense Office

If you need legal help and are already involved with Children’s Services contact the Legal Representation for Children and Youth (LRCY) office.